<body>
hit counters
Thursday, March 22, 2007

Super-duper ME!

My journal begins...

One more day to my performance bonus. I am feeling extremely happy. Finally, here comes some money for me to go shopping at least to make myself less stress.

My friend, Kath, finally contacts me. It's not because she does not want to listen to my phone call or what. I am being too sensitive when I am too moody. Haha! She told me that her hp is sent for repair. Now she is thinking of buying a new hp. She is very funny too. Hear that I am so angry. She kept saying apologies to me and kept offering to treat me to meal someday. But I din accept her free meal and tell her that I am not angry at all. Sometimes, I feel that once I have friend to chat with, I do not find a single reason to blame her. Instead I will forgive and forg et. That's me!

Today is the most super-duper tiring day. This is because yesterday I have to attend course after teaching till 6pm. Then today have to conduct Red house practice for my pupils in leading cheers. Today I have thought them 12 cheers in total. That is super-duper of me, with all the yelling and shouting! Now I realise how difficult it is to lead ard 80 ppls in saying the cheers. Of cos, I have gotten them to make 2 pom-poms for each individual. And make sure everyone gets one whistle. (as a way to blow 9x to support their housemates who are competitors.)

Last but not least, I am calling myself super-duper. The reason is that I can sleep 4 hours a day, keep complaining I am tired but I still sleep at 12 to 1am plus. Then I drink chicken essence to keep me awake, suffering from slight headache, still sitting in front of PC and starting typing my blog now. Haha! Now waiting for my 10pm to 11.40pm show to start.

That's y I am not going to sleep. Watching TV is so addictive. Don't you feel so?

Let's me close my journal now...

||9:24 PM||
|| 0 comments ||