<body>
hit counters
Saturday, March 17, 2007

Don't find me a nuisance! I just want to complain now.

I have gained 18 achievements for my Viva Pinata after I have played during my March Holiday. School is starting soon. Looking at the new duty roster, then I realised I am on duty on the Monday when I report back to school. Very sianz feeling. Cos so fast on duty le. Now I am so bored. My hubby goes to his army friend's wedding dinner. And I am here on msn online hoping to find someone to chat with. But there is none.
I find this March holiday a tiring one too. Cos other than playing games, I have to work, work and work at home lor. What to do? Have to set exam paper which includes doing the marking key and TOS, do lesson plan and previous week reflection, do reflection for VP, and then my EPMS and also to mark some of my pupils' work. Last but not least, have to read up the news that my P wants us to discuss as a focus group when back in school. A lot of admin and redundant stuffs to be done, but no choice.
Even now I want to find my friend, Kath for shopping and chit chatting. Also, find her whole week, call her thru hp or home number, no one answers. Very saddening!
How I hope now there will be a fairy that appears and grant my wishes!
My wishes are very simple (Either one of them) :
1) Want someone to talk to over MSN
2) Want someone to go out with me for window shopping. (I will nt request much)
3) Want someone to talk to over the phone

||10:52 PM||
|| 0 comments ||