<body>
hit counters
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

------

Duno what to say and what to do.
I am speechless.
I have no guts.
I have breakdown.
I have lost hope.
I am trying hard to be stronger.
I am reading up a lot to know more about why it happens.
I have a bad omen.
I have a bad pain.
I know the problem.
I dun wan to face it.
I dun wan to talk about it.
Tears will not drain off everything and neither will it make you feel better.
I am a healthy person and I know the meaning of life.
I am here, forget everything and start afresh.


Today is a happy day for me. I have enjoyed myself even though I am feeling so tired, weak and uncomfortable for my whole body. Thanks for my hubby accompanying me!

Thank you for the Angbaos and all the well-wishes given by my parents, my parents-in-law, Ah Weng and Ah girl. Also, Thanks for the gifts given by Kelvin, Alicia, Esther and Edwin. Thanks for all the concern and hp well-wishes messages I received from all my friends and colleagues. Thanks for even phone calls that asked about my condition and encouragement given. I appreciate it very much.

||10:43 PM||
|| 0 comments ||